[Travelandtourism] Retirement of Dr. Maurer

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 1 18:54:16 UTC 2013

Dr. Maurer is retiring at National Convention, Mark Riccobono is running for President, I knew he would run for President one day. Wow!
Let's make this year, a special one with Travel & Tourism at National Convention.
Maybe I can ask him to come and speak at our meeting, if he doesn't have that many things going on, but I have also asked Mark Riccobono as well.
So we will happen.
Any idea of what kind of present Travel & Tourism can give as a retirement present to him. We will speak of that at our meeting on Tuesday and upcoming meetings.
Cheryl

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Take the stress out of this year’s holiday shopping with NFB’s Bid for Equality national online auction: Black Friday, Nov. 29, to Giving Tuesday, Dec. 3. View our must-have donations and register to make your Bid for Equality. The future is in your bid! Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama