[Travelandtourism] Reminder Division Meeting, Dec 3 is tonight at 8PM

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 20:28:02 UTC 2013

Good afternoon all members and officers.
Please remember tonight is our December Meeting of the Travel & Tourism Division, a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind.
We have over 30 paid members of this division, we need you involved.
Tonight we are voting in Glenda Farnum, as our new Treasurer to replace, Milton Taylor, we need your votes, and if you want to run again Glenda, you still have a chance in July, she is the interim Treasurer, we would all like to welcome her, and find out who she is.
So please, make it a habit of attending this evening.
We have moved the meeting to Tuesday Nights, we have been asking everyone if that works, if not we need to hear from the membership as to when to hold our meetings, only days I am not available is Wednesdays and some Sundays due to NFB of Long Island Meetings.
To call in the phone number is (805) 360-1000 and the access code is 871517#
The meeting will start promptly at 8PM.
We will also be discussing the Resolution that Jemal and Steve Hastalis have been working on, and also about Washington, DC Seminar in January, and updates about the airlines, and so much more.
Please come and even if you are not a member, participate. We have over 200 people on our talk list.
Thank you.
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel & TourismNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138info at nfbtravel.org

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Take the stress out of this year’s holiday shopping with NFB’s Bid for Equality national online auction: Black Friday, Nov. 29, to Giving Tuesday, Dec. 3. View our must-have donations and register to make your Bid for Equality. The future is in your bid! Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama