[Travelandtourism] Freezing and very bad weather hoping our NFBFAMILY

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 6 18:44:32 UTC 2013

Hi, Cheryl,
Odie and I are doing all right, but I think the two of us are tired of the snow and deep freeze warnings together.
Unfortunately, Colorado is also in the middle of
It's been dificult getting my partner outside and he really, really doesn't like having to bathroom in the snow.
If I were a dog, I don't think I'd like that idea either.this as well.
I took him out about thirty minutes ago and started to feel snow again.
The roads have been treturous and as far as I know, no Amtraak trains of flights have been canceled or delayed.
However, dia (Denver International Airport) has been having to put de-icer on their airplanes so they are able to fly out.
I was supposed to do my orientation and mobility lesson today, but canceled as I didn't want to chance operating my power wheelchair and it's also 8 degreese.
I'm hope more others are safe and warm as well.
I've chedked with all of my family here in Colorado and they're doing safe upon trying to stay warm.
Best wishes to all and I hope for the best of everyone who is also having to put up with this as well.
Bibi and son Odie
who would like some warm weather for a change