[Travelandtourism] deep freeze revisited

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 7 09:15:40 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Colorado is embracing for another round of deep freeze and snow.
There's a storm making its way from the west coast.
I really hope all of this stuff will be finished before the holiday begins.
As Cheryl said with great advice, it's best to check airline travel and train travel, including bus travel if anyone decides on Greyhound.
Although I ran Odie out earlier, it was still rough due to the artic cold snap.
I do have a coat and boots for him, but have discovered when he wears them, he is wanting to play more in the snow than take care of business.
So, had to revert back to just taking him out with just leash and collar.
He gets everything taken care of much faster then.
Everyone stay safe and warm upon snuggling up with your four-legged furry partners whether they are your working partner or pet partner.
Bibi and son Odie