[Travelandtourism] Recorded Show of the Echevarria Travel Show from 12-4-2013

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 8 17:31:42 UTC 2013

Good morning everyone:
Below is the recorded podcast of the Echevarria Travel Show from 12-4-2013. Hosted by myself Cheryl Echevarria, and my co-host who was off that night Margo Downey from Buffalo, NY.
This was my holiday show and the last show of 2013
I had guest Ron Helquist from Southern Utah Scenic Tours, he is the owner of the tour company, that we did our trip in October with. and he was on for about 45 minutes of the show. We also had 2 people from the trip call in Brian Altman and Milton Taylor, also had Vice President of the Travel & Tourism Division Maurice Shackelford call in, so I hope in the future you will call in or at least listening to the live shows.
My show airs the 1st wednesday of everyone month, accept for January 2014, which we will be on January 8th, because the 1st in January is New Year's Day. We also do not do shows in the month of January, that is Convention month, and all hosts are on vacation.
The show starts at 8pm Eastern Time and the call in number is 1-888-572-0141.
Hope you enjoy the show.
January 2014 I will have guest Gilberto Machain from Karisma Hotels, these are all inclusive resorts in Cancun/Riviera Maya, Mexico area.
We are looking for you to call in and ask questions.
In the past, I have had Mark Jones from Disney on the show, Norwegian Cruise Lines, NAGDU - National Association of Guide Dog User, President, Marion Gwizdala, Dwight Sayer, President, National Association of Blind Veterans, Royal Caribbean representatives, etc.
I would like to hear from you on topics and places you want to hear about on the show.
Some people I am looking to have as guests are:
Puerto Rico Tourism BoardMark Riccobono, Executive Director, Jernigan InstituteDr. Marc Maurer, President, National Federation of the BlindSandals Resorts International
So many other ideas.
You as well, we want to hear from you why you like to travel, or maybe what you don't like about travel, do you want to go into the travel industry (done that one before, but I again can have a dedicated show just about going into the industry), the inns and outs, and so much more.

Audio Filehttp://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/wtoe120413travelPod451.mp3

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Take the stress out of this year’s holiday shopping with NFB’s Bid for Equality national online auction: Black Friday, Nov. 29, to Giving Tuesday, Dec. 3. View our must-have donations and register to make your Bid for Equality. The future is in your bid! Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama