[Travelandtourism] Cell phone usage on airlines

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 13 14:49:19 UTC 2013

Mandi:
You were talking about the airlines cell phone usage, I mean if a laptop or a tablet can be used on a plane then why not a cell phone, this was mostly with the issues of take off and landing.
But I also didn't know who you were, so I was just asking for your name.
Thank you.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama