[Travelandtourism] Airline seats keep shrinking

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Dec 27 17:50:21 UTC 2013

Good morning Cheryl and everyone,

    I warned about this several years ago. No one including Marion Gwizdala
took me seriously when I told him and others that shrinking airplane seats
would not only pose a travel barrier for large passengers but could
jeopardize our ability to keep our guide dogs in the cabin with us when we
fly. Perhaps this airline resolution that has been discussed here should
address the issue of less seat room and how it is creating problems for
passengers that travel with guide dogs. It's no wonder that some of us are
searching for flying options other than the airlines.

Peter Donahue