[Travelandtourism] Flying Options

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Dec 27 22:55:32 UTC 2013

Good afternoon again everyone,

    I find it hard to believe that one wouldn't want to have as many flying
options available to them as possible to address various concerns when
traveling by air. Perhaps private jet travel isn't important to some but to
others wanting to fly in comfort and on their own schedule and have a
willingness to create the income to make this choice available to them they
have that right to do so. We know that the wheels of government turn slowly.
Are we going to sit around and wait for regulations to pass to address
passenger seating matters such as those the blind face, or are we as
individuals going to take charge and create the needed income streams to
give us more choice in how we will fly to insure that air travel is
enjoyable and is a pleasant experience?

Peter Donahue

---