[Travelandtourism] Response to the Blindness Research question posted by David Andrews

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 23:14:53 UTC 2013

But I did, I read what you wrote. You talk about your business and blindness
being a mere nuisance.  Also, it's apparent from what you said about your
husband staying home you often work and travel alone. That's all well and
good. I just thought some of it might have been slightly off-putting.
Also--and please don't take this too hard as I make many mistakes
myself--let us try to be careful with our grammar, spacing and such.
Yours,
Trevor