[Travelandtourism] Major U.S. Airlines have canclled flights of theNortheast Blizzard.

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 8 23:17:20 UTC 2013

Hi,Cheryl,
Thank you for posting as I'm not flying anywhere this weekend.
We're getting some storms here in Colorado as well, so am glad I planned accessaride for my traveling tomorrow: Crown Bowling Lanes and then Whits End Commeddy Club later on as my great friend, Natalie is celebrating her birthday.
Everyone stay safe and cuddle up with your four-legged furry friends, wives or husbands if you have either.
*Smiles*
Bibi