[Travelandtourism] WTOE 8 Year Anniversary with all 4 hosts on the Joe Ruffalo Show last night

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 14:48:48 UTC 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0N6n-6z5GA&feature=plcp
Last night was the live show of the Thru Our Eyes with Joe Ruffalo, President of the NFB of New Jersey.
The link is posted above.
For those that would like the .mp3 of the show it is listed here.
http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/wtoe022013toePod389.mp3
Please subscribe to the shows and like us. We are your radio station, for the blind and visually impaired and for those that are not. To Education on all avenues of life. From NFB Issues, Traveling Independently to World Wide Destinations, Bright Side of Life things when they get you down to just laugh and make fun of ones self, or to learn the latest fashions for all.
We have a show for you.
So last nights show was the 8th Anniversary of the WTOE Network. I have had The Echevarria Travel Show for 1 Year in June.  So we are trying to get more listeners to the shows.
My February show was posted to the list, and is up on the www.echevarriatravel.com website, it will also be posted on the www.nfbtravel.org website every month as well.

For the March 6, 2013 show of the Echevarria Travel Show.
I will be interviewing the 1st Vice President of the NFB of Florida and President of the National Association of Blind Veterans, Dwight Sayer.
We will be discussing the NFB of Florida 2014 State Convention, which is a cruise convention sailing from Feb 7-10, 2014.  Anyone who is interested, anyone can book this cruise through me.  The state has there own block of rooms, but I have held a number of state rooms for anyone else who would want to go.
This information also will be on the Travel & Tourism Website since it has to do with NFB and Traveling.
I will also be speaking with Mr. Eli Meir, who is the Owner/CEO of www.ISRAEL4ALL.COM.  He is a tour company, located in Israel that offers tours for those that are blind and disabled.
Please remember this is a call in talk radio show, so call in and talk to me or Dwight or Eli.
The number is 1-888-572-0141
Again this is 8PM Eastern Time on Thruoureyes.org
Cheryl Echevarria.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.