[Travelandtourism] Travel and Tourism Meeting at Convention.

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Mon Jul 8 22:15:04 UTC 2013

So, does this mean that if a membership is paid, we also will have the right
to vote for officers at convention even if not present?  If not, then this
needs to be changed all-round especially if we are paying members and we
were under the assumption that our paid membership gives us the right to
vote.
Steve