[Travelandtourism] Let us all welcome our member Rick Wilkinson

Reese atlanticstar1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 16:24:59 UTC 2013

Greetings Rick and a warm welcome to the list.  I'm Maurice however, my
close friends call me Reese from Georgia.  I'm the vice president of the NFB
Travel and Tourism division and owner of Peachtree Travel.  We look forward
to your participation within the group and if there's anything we can help
you out with, please don't hesitate to post to the list or privately to one
of the division officers here.  Have a great day and happy traveling!

Reese

Home of the low price guaranty

Maurice Shackelford
http://www.peachtreetravel.net
(phone)770-280-5029
(fax)404-921-9674
reservations at peachtreetravel.net

Now playing the best in R&B, Blues and Soft rock.  Its the new Peachtree
Radio FM.
http://www.peachtreeradiofm.com

iBlink radio, TuneIn Radio search for Peachtree Radio.