[Travelandtourism] Job openings in Miami, FL and Mesa, AZ with Norwegian Cruise Lines

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 15:59:14 UTC 2013

Good morning all:
Being the President of the Travel & Tourism Division and our division also looks for employment opportunities as well to work in the industry. I will be posting job openings with suppliers in the industry when they become available.
Norwegian cruise lines is hiring in various positions in the Miami, FL and Mesa, AZ locations.
To register and find out more about these jobs and others.
Go to the link that I will be posting below.
You need to click on the Career Opportunities button and register on there website, you will be asked to submit a resume as well.
They are offering everyone from managerial positions to customer relations positions.
Register on the website. They list the jobs from newest to oldest. so there are pages of availability. If you need a reference or advice about applying to the company. Let me know.
Being on the NCL U Advisory Board my name does carry a little weight.
Here is the link.
http://www.ncl.com/about/careers/corporate-employment#

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama