[Travelandtourism] Bad news on the videos from the meeting

Rick Wilkinson rix55720 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 16:50:51 UTC 2013

Cheryl,

The video of the conference segment where the officers were introduced was on the NFBTravel.org site Last night. There was a link to YouTube on the National Convention page. I listen to it. However, when I checked again this morning, it was gone.

Hope you are able to recover the video of the meeting. I was looking forward to hearing the talk by Jessica Snyder regarding travel in China, as I am planning to travel there next spring.

All the best,
Rick Wilkinson

Sent from my iPhone