[Travelandtourism] NCL University?

cherylandmaxx cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 01:24:25 UTC 2013

Also like myself who is with a host agency.   The host has there own webinars and may not be  Norwegian.

also I've been working with Norwegian to make sure their website is fully accessible to all blind people.

if it also is accessibility issues than I know Kathy Vasquez who is head of access with ncl.

As well as andy Stuart and Camille oliverre

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S®4