[Travelandtourism] Question has anyone else heard or where encourage to use Travelocity to book their travel plans to convention

Reese atlanticstar1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 19:08:38 UTC 2013

This is the first I have heard of it however, this should not surprise you
if indeed this is happening.  After all, national does have some kind of
working contract with Travelocity so they probably are encouraged to send
some business there way.  Remember, Mark riccobono implied as much when we
had that discussion with him after last years convention.

Reese