[Travelandtourism] Disney Announces Important Information Regarding European Union Regulations

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 21:05:10 UTC 2013

Not only that Vicki and all.
There are other excursions that you don't need to take through the cruise lines, either a good travel agent doing the work for you who recognizes what you need, or do it yourself. There are many opportunities that we can do, that others don't want us to do.
It is not only letting the excursion office go, but the people booking your cruise or any other transportation.
I mean take for example and not a cruise, the trip to las vegas and the canyons of the west that our Division is doing.
We are still taking reservations for that as well.
That we are making sure that we have a guide that is the owner of the company by the way, who is going to make sure we are not just sitting there on the buses and them pointing at things we cannot see.
If you haven't booked yet and want to go. The information is on the www.nfbtravel.org website. Still a work in progress, but getting there.
Cheryl

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.