[Travelandtourism] Disney Announces Important InformationRegarding European Union Regulations

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 00:50:01 UTC 2013

No one is forcing for you to do anything peter it is recommended. You dont want to tell anyone YOU don't have to. But then you cannot hold the travel professional or the supplier either if you didn't.

Peter Donahue <pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com> wrote:

Good evening everyone,

    I still wouldn't appreciate "Accommodations" being shoved down my throat
when they weren't requested. This is the reason why the NFB was unwilling to
support the Americans With Disabilities Act unless a provision was added to
protect disabled individuals from being forced to take accommodations and
assistance they deemed  inappropriate and unnecessary.

Peter Donahue