[Travelandtourism] What's your secret to preventing painful ear pops when you fly?

Alexa lady_sunflower at comcast.net
Mon Mar 25 22:03:54 UTC 2013

Are you looking for a roommate?

-----Original Message-----
From: Travelandtourism [mailto:travelandtourism-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of cheryl echevarria
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 1:52 PM
To: travelandtourism
Subject: Re: [Travelandtourism] What's your secret to preventing painful ear
pops when you fly?

Hello and thank you for posting.
I would also ask your local and state president as well. You may get all of
those in a person, don't know about the snoring though, since everyone says
I don't snore.
I hope you will attend our meeting on July 2 between 1pm and 4pm We will try
and see if someone is willing.
Cheryl

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State Leading the Way in
Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl
Echevarria,
Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatrave
l.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com2012 Norwegian Cruise Line
University Advisory Board Member.
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST -
#1018299-10Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of
the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the
http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation
package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be
traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the
affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families
and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate
as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through
us.

> From: lady_sunflower at comcast.net
> To: travelandtourism at nfbnet.org
> Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 13:34:14 -0700
> Subject: Re: [Travelandtourism] What's your secret to preventing painful
ear	pops when you fly?

> If anyone on here planning on attending the upcoming convention in
Orlando?