[Travelandtourism] Another great show tonight on the WTOE Network

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 20:16:48 UTC 2013

Join us tonight at 8 PM LIVE for Great Father’s Day Gifts, our Man Candle Give Away, Men’s Fragrance Picks, Meatball Obsession and More on the Looking Good Without Looking Show!
Guys, its your time to shine for Father's Day! Great gift picks plus what's hot now, great deals on sunglasses, ladies unmentionables, men's fragrances AND Man Candles are back! Don't miss how to finesse casual day at work PLUS we review Meatball Obsession and so much more! We will be taking your questions LIVE at 888-572-0141. Call in with comments or question!
Remember these show are run by the Northeast Chapter of the NFB of NJ.
Listen on www.thruoureyes.org at 8PM Eastern

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama