[Travelandtourism] Travel and Tourism Website has been updated

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 22:27:56 UTC 2013

Good evening all:
The nfbtravel.org website has been updated. I have finish posting the videos and our tour of Las Vegas and Utah.
The home page, has sub pages with pages of the Division Officers, a NFB.org page and How to Join the Division Page.
I will soon be adding a page for our minutes of the meetings. But you all should have received the minutes from Secretary Margo Downey that I have posted to the list and to all our members.
If you are not getting them, please read your e-mails and stop hitting the delete buttons.
I did find out that a lot of people have the batching of the e-mails, you miss a lot of information this way, if you need help with just getting individual e-mails, please let me know, and I can help with that.
For those that are still not on the nfbnet.org.
Here are the directions to subscribe to this list. After January 1, 2014, if you have not registered for the talk list, especially those members who have paid to be members of this division. Then you will not be getting separate e-mails.
Only 1 e-mail will go out. This also means our officers as well.
You will get all information here on the talk list, or on the facebook page.
I will not be sending out different e-mails anymore.
1 e-mail to everyone.
To get on the nfbnet.org go to the website.
Click here to Join or Drop NFBnet Mailing Lists,as well as browse the archives.scroll down the page until you find travelandtourism click itscroll down until you find where it reads: Subscribing to Travelandtourismfill out the information, before you hit the subscribe button. Make sure you click "No" where it reads: Would you like to receive list mail batched in a daily digest?That is it.
If this list becomes as busy as the other lists you can change it back to Batched.
Thank you.
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel & TourismNational Federation of the Blindwww.nfbtravel.orginfo at nfbtravel.org631-236-5138

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking www.nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314. Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama