[Travelandtourism] FW: Vote for NFB Member Cheryl Echevarria for Best Travel Agency

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 20:15:03 UTC 2013

Cheryl Echevarria, a proud member of the NFB of NY and President of the NFB Travel and Tourism Division, sas been nominated as one of the top 10 Travel Agencies on Long Island.

I need your help to get me to number 1.

Last year, I was nominated but didn't get to number 1.

You do not have to live on Long Island to vote.

To vote for me, you can vote every day and vote often.

You do not give any personal information, like name, address, phone number, email, etc.

If you can vote once a day until December 15, 2013. I know I can win this year and share this triumph with all of you my NFB Family.

Here are in instructions to vote.

Instructions on how to vote!
Please go to the link:

http://bestof.longislandpress.com/voting/

pick the category: Services

once here click the vote tab!

scroll down until you find Travel Agent/Agency

There you will find my name and agency

Cheryl Echevarria - Echevarria Travel, Brentwood

Please click this one.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click terms and conditions. No one will ask for your e-mail name, etc.

And then click Enter Now!

Thank you!

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.comwww.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FLST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama