[Travelandtourism] Amtrak

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 21:09:52 UTC 2013

 I am trying to get in touch with the CEO of Amtrak, and the Association of American Railroads and anyone else to get the information, from them in reference to there policies.

But due to the Government shut down, many of the Agencies, and offices are closed.

Please write down what happened, when you called,  when you last traveled, and exactly why the experience was horrible.

Believe me, we will get to the bottom of it.

Cheryl Echevarria

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.comwww.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FLST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama