[Travelandtourism] Amtrak

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 21:20:46 UTC 2013

Really, wow!

Please again, write everything up so we can help.

Send me the information please to

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

And we will get to the bottom of this.

I will be seeing Mark Riccobono this weekend at the NFB of  NY State Convention in Albany

Do you also use a guide dog, cane, sighted guide, just wondering, that way if it has to do with a guide dog as well, we can get some assistance from Marion Gwizdala, President of NAGDU.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.comwww.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FLST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama