[Travelandtourism] Amtrak

DJ Reese atlanticstar1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 21:22:29 UTC 2013

Jordan:

never been asked that question before.  To bad you didn't get the name of
the employee who asked you that question.  Under the ADA, its illegal to ask
such a question.  Yes, you should disclose your blindness when making your
reservation in order that they can serve you better and that's all.

Reese

Peachtree Travel:
770-280-5029
www.peachtreetravel.net

----- Original Message ----- Is there a reason Amtrak asks for how much
vision a blind person has when calling on the phone to book a reservation?
I ask because the last time I took Amtrak somewhere I ended up being treated
horribly.
Thanks,
Jordan