[Travelandtourism] New member saying hi

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 01:40:32 UTC 2013

Yes, I am his son.
Vejas

 ----- Original Message -----
From: adrijana prokopenko <adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
To: NFB Travel and Tourism Division List
<travelandtourism at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 03:30:55 +0200
Subject: Re: [Travelandtourism] New member saying hi

Hi Vegas,

 Nic to hear from you.  Are you maybe the son of Eric, the doctor
from
California who wrote articles for the "Braille monitor"?

 Glad you also like to travel.  I have also been to Bulgaria,
Romania,
Turkey and Albania for conferences, have spent a year in the US
and
four years in North Cyprus studying and I hope I would travel
more in
the future.

 Here we got no Macedonian braille, it is the same in English,
except
for the few letters that they don't have there.  So unfortunate
that
materials in braille in Macedonian are too rare.

 Feel free to write again if you like.

Adrijana