[Travelandtourism] correction on this October Division Meeting October 28, 2013 at 8pm

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 17 20:21:41 UTC 2013

 I had originally posted the 27th which is a Sunday, it is Monday the 28th, so sorry.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking www.nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314. Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama