[Travelandtourism] One of the areas of our Trip was Kanab, Utah

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 19 19:18:27 UTC 2013

Hi, Cheryl,
Thank you for sharing about your trip and I enjoyed reading the history of everything.
The city/town you mentioned in Utah, I think when my friend Natalie Orrell, her guide dog Liam, Odie and I took the Amtraak over a year and a half ago, it went through there on our way back to Colorado.
Amtraak was on a detoure at that time as the tracks for the original route were under construction.
Will sait to see what you'll have planned next for travel.
Bibi and son Odie