[Travelandtourism] What would you all think about taking a trip to Israel

margo and isis margo.downey at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 3 19:43:36 UTC 2014

Israel would be cool.

Margo andIsis

From: cheryl echevarria [mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 11:43 AM
To: travelandtourism; Amy Baron; DJ Reese; Glenda Farnum; Jemal Powell; Jo
Taylor; Lavar Philips; Margo downey
Subject: What would you all think about taking a trip to Israel

Hello everyone:

This was one of the suggestions for our trip to do either in 2015 or 2016.
What about a trip to Israel.

Many of you know that follow my radio show, I had Eli Meiri, owner of
Israel4all, specializes in trips of Israel for the blind and disabled
community.

This would be a wonderful, option to do, I know it might be more money than
possibly we want to spend, but if we plan far enough in advance we can do
it.

We can do something smaller in 2015. Would like to hear your thoughts on it.

We need you giving us ideas and finalize so we can have a vote at the
National Meeting on July 3rd.

Also was a through Austin, TX

New York City, NY - Including Broadway Show, many of them are audio
accessible now, especially the Disney Productions and the new Aladdin Show
is getting rave reviews, tour of NY, Circle Line Cruise 3-hours around
Manhattan Island, trip out to Long Island for the day or even a trip just to
Long Island, we have the wineries, Theodore Roosevelt Estate, etc.  So many
things to do in NY State.

Cruise to Bermuda

Trip to London

Rock N Roll Hall of Fame

Trip to California - Depending on the location

Please all we need your thoughts and to vote.  We are having next Division
Meeting on April 15th at 8PM, this will be talk of the meeting.

Cheryl Echevarria, President

NFB Travel & Tourism

631-236-5138

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State

Offering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!

Cheryl Echevarria, Owner

www.echevarriatravel.com

631-456-5394

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and
e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want
just text or pictures in your e-mail.

Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for
all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama