[Travelandtourism] Trip ideas

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 20:01:07 UTC 2014

Did you ever read the article in the Braille Monitor of the 2013 trip we did or on the nfbtravel.org website, Trevor?
The intention is to go during meet the blind month or earlier, but it would be best not to go during the Hottest times of the year either.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama