[Travelandtourism] Trip ideas

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 21:28:08 UTC 2014

Hi,
No no--I don't remember being particularly negative with regards to any of
our trips--I'm just not able to go on them due to time
constraints--particularly the case in Octobers. I just thought I'd be making
this list a bit more interesting by adding in my experiences and offering
helpful critique.
Actually, I was not the one to present on a South Asian trip. Another fellow
shared his experience in Vietnam with us at the convention a couple years
ago as I recall. I did write about my own Vietnam experience on the list
though. I'd be glad to present on it some time if you'd like. I also enjoy
talkin' geography.
Travel talk is fun if the travel's fun:)
Best,
Trevor