[Travelandtourism] For Members of Outside Agents, New Special Needs Group!

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 10:08:39 UTC 2014

No Problem Jana:
Write me off list at cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNational Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism DivisionA proud division of the National Federation of the Blindwww.nfbtravel.org631-236-5138cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Also Owner of Echevarria Travel631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.comwww.echevarriatravel.comDisabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.
Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama