[Travelandtourism] {Spam?} Re: Looking for new available date for meeting on Trip

Cherylandmaxx Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 13:28:31 UTC 2014

Please all members reply. Thank you

Cheryl Echevarria
Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com
Echevarriatravelblog.com
631-456-5394
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

A better day for me would either be Thursday or Friday.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/pOHtgyUr-20140428-0910.wav

        Amy Baron <aebaron at comcast.net>, DJ Reese <atlanticstar1 at gmail.com>,
        Glenda Farnum <gfarnum at cox.net>, Jemal Powell <derek2872 at yahoo.com>,
        Lavar Philips <lavarjphillips at gmail.com>,