[Travelandtourism] Looking for new available date for meeting on Trip

DBrown8827 at aol.com DBrown8827 at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 14:42:39 UTC 2014

Hi cheryl,
     Saturday morning is not good  for me at all.  Sunday night, (if it is
not the first Sunday of the month),  It might work for Friday night
depending on my schedule.
     As far as trips are  concerned, I know that I am not interested in
Utah.  I am more of a  entertainment/sightseeing type of person.  Not a whole
lot interested in  nature walks, hiking etc.  Not that I will not do it, but
it is secondary  to me.
     In talking to my chapter  members, one said that if a trip was set for
Puerto Rico that he would consider  going.  I would too, of course if it
fits my schedule.  I know that I  said NY, but I also like New Orleans and
would like to visit Memphis or St  Louis.

Denice

In a message dated 4/28/2014 8:07:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,