[Travelandtourism] Caribbean trip with a toddler looking for recommendations

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 19:06:47 UTC 2014

Tatyana:
I have e-mailed you separately.
All of these islands are children friendly, Puerto Rico is a US Territory, Jamaica is also wonderful, all of these places are acceptable, it all depends on the place you stay, there are many all inclusive resorts accept for Puerto Rico, of you can stay at resorts where they have packages that include food.
All up to what meets your needs, yes you have a 17 month old, but what do you want to do when you get there etc.
This will help you figure out where you want to go.
We already know the who wants to go When you want to go and why you want to go.
But you need to also find out, and this is for anyone planning a trip anywhere
Also don't always look at the price, look at what you are getting with that price.
What are you dreaming of doing on your vacation?
What did you like about the last vacation you took, and what you didn't like about it.
Do they have places my child can play with other kids, and services that not only meets us, but my child as well.
What kinds of food you like, do you have any allergies to foods, or have dietary issues, not all places you are staying at can accommodate that.
Thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNational Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism DivisionA proud division of the National Federation of the Blindwww.nfbtravel.org631-236-5138cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Also Owner of Echevarria Travel631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.comwww.echevarriatravel.comDisabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.
Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama