[Travelandtourism] This is a test

Cherylandmaxx Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 08:38:04 UTC 2014

If you post this to the other list you are on there may be others out there to talk to to get advice

Cheryl Echevarria
Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com
Echevarriatravelblog.com
631-456-5394
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

I am Kendra Schaber from Molalla, Oregon. I am currently an inactive member of the National Federation of the  Blind. When I was active, I was a member of the Capitol chapter. I would still be active but here in Molalla, I find it hard to leave my house due to no independent transportation. I may not be able to do more than electronic communication when it comes to making a difference to make the world a better place but I can also offer stories, advice and moral support. I enjoy traveling and making independent travel better for blind people. Kendra

Sent from my iPhone