[Travelandtourism] big snow storm

Rakesh Chand chand at connect.com.fj
Sat Feb 1 03:16:30 UTC 2014

Keep safe & warm!

Best wishes from Suva Fiji!

All have a lovely weekend!

Raks

-----Original Message-----
From: Travelandtourism [mailto:travelandtourism-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire
Sent: Friday, 31 January 2014 9:21 p.m.
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: [Travelandtourism] big snow storm

Hi, all,
Colorado is getting hit by a big snow storm.
When I took Odie out around 11:00 last night which I normally do, the wind
was whipping the snow around and blowing it sideways: good grounds for a
blizzard possibly.
So far, over 100 flights have been canceled at DIA.
Only place I'm doing tomorrow will be the bank and that's it.
Odie will stay home in the nice warm apartment as I won't be away too long.
He wasn't too happy having to go outside for business in the snow.
Hope everyone and their furry partners are staying safe.
Bibi and son Odie