[Travelandtourism] not out of the woods yet

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 2 19:24:31 UTC 2014

The NFB just returned from the Washington Seminar.  I went with the NY Delegation and met some of our members like Denise Brown.
Cannot wait to see everyone at National Convention.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama