[Travelandtourism] Question?

tickpub at juno.com tickpub at juno.com
Tue Feb 4 17:40:11 UTC 2014

Yes, I would like to know if there are any Writer Cruises? I would like
to take a cruise for any length of time with a writers group. A cruise
that might offer authors talks, classes, lessons and so forth. Do you
know of any such thing?
Or an extended cruise through the South Pacific for at least one month.
It would only be for one person, is there any such event.
Thank You
TickPub Thanks You,
All The Best And More,
Regards And Respect From Michael!
Just Click On The Blue Linked Book On The Shelf!