[Travelandtourism] February 19, 2014 Monthly Division Meeting of NFB Trav...

DBrown8827 at aol.com DBrown8827 at aol.com
Thu Feb 13 00:35:52 UTC 2014

I will miss this one, unless my earlier meeting ends  early.

Denice

In a message dated 2/12/2014 9:53:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com writes:

The NFB  Travel & Tourism Division, a proud division of the National
Federation of  the Blind, will be holding its monthly division meeting on February
19, 2014  at 8PM Eastern Time.
Call in information is as follows:
(805) 360-1000  and the access code is 871517#
Whether you are a member of the division or  not you are welcome to join
our calls.
We also have a meeting at National  Convention which will be July 3rd, 2014
between 1-4pm.
The purpose of the  National Federation of the Blind Travel & Tourism
Division is to aid the  National Federation of the Blind. It is to serve as a
vehicle for collective  action by the blind of the nation. This division
functions as a mechanism  through which all interested blind and sighted persons
can come together to  plan and execute programs that improve the quality of
life and travel for the  blind. We promote vocational, cultural and social
advancement of the blind; to  achieve integration of the blind into society on
the basis of equality with  the sighted; to focus attention upon
accessibility and problems facing blind  travelers, to educate blind people interested
in the travel and tourism  industry; and to take any other action necessary
to improve the overall  condition and standard of living of the blind.
Thank you.
Cheryl  Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel & Tourism DivisionNational
Federation of  the Blind631-236-5138cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

Travelandtourism  mailing  list
Travelandtourism at nfbnet.org