[Travelandtourism] Tonight is the monthly meeting of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 15:40:07 UTC 2014

Hello all members and unofficial members of the travel and tourism, that means people who are also on our NFB Travel Talk list on the NFBnet.org
This is our monthly teleconference meeting of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division, a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind will be having it's monthly meeting, tonight February 19th, 2014 at 8PM Eastern Time, 7PM Central, 6PM Mountain, 5PM Pacific and if you are in Hawaii it is 3PM.
Please RSVP to this e-mail that you will be attending, we need all your participation in the division.
The call in number is (805) 360-1000 and the access code is 871517#, this is to be used for all monthly meetings should you forget it, it is up on your website home page at www.nfbtravel.org
Topics of Discussion will be
Washington Seminar about the Air Craft Technology ActAnnual Fundraiser Trip October 6-10, 2014National Convention Meeting July 3rd 1-4PM
Any old or new business
Treasurer Report and Secretary Reports.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel & Tourismcherylandmaxx at hotmail.com631-236-5138

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama