[Travelandtourism] Just got off the phone with Vice PresidentShackelford

DJ Reese atlanticstar1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 15:57:03 UTC 2014

Hello all:

Here's thanking all of you for your get well wishes during my illness.  I am
happy to report I'm out of the Hospital and on the mend.  All take care and
looking forward to joining you at the next meeting.

DJ Reese

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com