[Travelandtourism] We have now 5 people going on the Nashville Trip

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 3 14:01:47 UTC 2014

We have 5 people registered so far for the 2nd Annual NFB Travel & Tourism Fundraiser Event. If you have not been to our website, or been reading our e-mails, please in 2014, be more active. Thank you.
We need a minimum of 30 people for this trip, this is not like last years trip where we can have any amount going over 12 people.  We 24 for our trip to Las Vegas/Utah in 2013 and we raised $1400 for our division.
This year our trip is Monday, October 6 - Friday, October 10. 2014 to Country Music USA, Nashville, Tennessee.  Also, please invite friends and family, even if you do not plan to attend, this is a fundraiser for our division, it is also during meet the blind month, this is perfect for people who are not blind to see that Blind people can travel independently.  Any further questions, contact us at info at nfbtravel.org
I will also be holding group space at a local hotel close to the Nashville International airport for the day before and if we have people who would like to say a day after I can hold that as well.
We are currently taking deposits through May 15, 2014 which will be the last day for Deposits. Please read below for all the information on the trip. Payment Plans will be offered once deposits have been met.
To make payments and for more information, please contact Cheryl Echevarria, President of the NFB Travel & Tourism and owner of Echevarria Travel. We are using her agency to book this trip. She can book your airfare, hotel stay prior and after the trip and also travel protection.
Contact information is 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com
If you need to pay by credit card, Cheryl will be offering Paypal.com for this service, but will charge a processing fee of 2.9% plus 30 cents per transaction, this is what paypal charges us.
Check or money order needs to be made out to: Echevarria Travel and mailed to Cheryl Echevarria, Echevarria Travel, 10 Aljan Drive, Brentwood, NY 11717.
We are going to need first, middle and last name of everyone in your party, e-mail, date of birth and mailing address. Also no children.
NASHVILLE COUNTRY MUSIC USA BUS TRIP 2014OCTOBER 6-10, 2014

5 Day/4 Night Bus TripDeparting from Nashville International Airport On Monday, October 6, 2014Returning Friday, October 10, 2014
Price is $568 per person double occupancy
For single and triple occupancy rates, please call for pricing. FYI on the triple occupancy there are only 2 double beds in the room. No roll-away beds!
Deposit is $75 per person, double occupancy, if you are traveling as a single the deposit will be $120, once deposits are met we can do payment plans, final date for deposits is May 15, 2014, and final due date for all payments is July 15, 2014.
What is included in the price of the trip:
Transportation in Nashville to and from the airport on a video and restroom equipped Motorcoach.4 Nights Lodging at hotels similar to Best Western and Holiday Inns8 Meals: 4 Breakfasts and 4 Dinners2 Great Shows 1) The Grand Ole Opry, 2) Nashville Nightlife TheaterExclusive Diamond Tours (our tour bus company) Dinner Party with EntertainmentGuided Tours of Nashville and Belle Meade PlantationAdmission to the Country Music Hall of Fame MuseumAdmission to the Grand Ole Opry Backstage TourAnd so much morePrice does not include transportation to and from Nashville International Airport
If you need airfare to Nashville International, which that will be the pick up place for the trip, please let me know as well.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended, especially those that have pre-existing conditions (which means you are being treated for an illness like diabetes or other medical issues)
There is no select time frame on where and when each item happens, etc. So that is why we don't put the exact time itinerary starts and stops.
Day 1: After you land in Nashville International Airport, bus will be leaving at 1pm, please make sure you are at pick up place no later than 12:30PM; you'll depart in the comfort of a luxury, video and restroom equipped Motorcoach as you head for lots of excitement in Nashville. This evening you'll enjoy Dinner and check into your Nashville area hotel for a four night stay.
Day 2:After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you'll take a Guided Tour of NASHVILLE, including a stop at the Parthenon. The Parthenon is the world's only full scale reproduction of the famous Greek Temple. Then you will experience a ride on the DELTA FLATBOATS inside the OPRYLAND HOTEL. This evening you will enjoy Dinner before going to see a show at the famous GRAND OLE OPRY.
Day 3: Today, after a Continental Breakfast, you'll depart for a Guided Tour of beautiful BELLE MEADE PLANTATION. Marvel at its antebellum architecture, and learn about its unique Southern history. Belle Meade's illustrious past has spanned from its prosperity as a Thoroughbred breeding establishment, to its perilous location at the Civil War's Battle of Nashville, to its current restoration as a historically accurate Victorian home. A visit to Belle Meade also provides an important insight into the struggles of African Americans before the Civil War. Next, you'll have an opportunity to explore Historic Downtown Nashville. This evening, enjoy Dinner and a Show at the fabulous NASHVILLE NIGHTLIFE DINNER THEATER.
Day 4: Enjoy a Continental Breakfast, before departing for the GRAND OLE OPRY BACKSTAGE TOUR. There's nothing like a backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry House -it's a must-see for everyone in Music City! Walk in the footsteps of country music's superstars and get an exclusive look at what happens behind the scenes of the show that made country music famous! This afternoon, you'll head to the COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME. This is a state of the art cultural landmark and an architectural crown jewel of the Nashville skyline. Be amazed by its incredible array of rare costumes, instruments and historical mementos. This evening, enjoy an exclusive Diamond Tours Dinner Party with Entertainment.
Day 5: Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you depart for home. A perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you've done, the great sights you've seen. Trip ends at 3PM at Nashville International Airport, make sure all that are flying into and out of Nashville that you arrange for you flights for about 6PM.
If driving, taking trains or bus, we can arrange for drop offs at Amtrak, and Greyhound terminals. We will also be arrange for a hotel stay with free shuttle service to and from the airport once we know how many people will be requested to stay a day before or after the trip.
Important information:
If we do not have 30 people by May 15, 2014, all money will be returned in full. The trip will not take place.
Should you wish to cancel your trip prior to May 15, 2014, please contact me and all money will be returned.Should you need to cancel after May 15, 2014, we suggest purchasing travel insurance for your trip. If you do not purchase it from us, make sure your credit card has travel protection.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama