[Travelandtourism] I am doing a training course that focuses on people with disabilities

Tracie Inman tracieinman at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 18:12:51 UTC 2014

I can't even begin to keep up with all the new training opportunities the suppliers offer.  There are always new ones coming in.  Every day there's something new with one of the suppliers.  It doesn't matter if it is a new product, a promotion, or a new venue.  There is always something new to be learned.  There is so many opportunities to keep learning and growing in our knowledge of the industry, whether we are travel professionals or just travelers, everything from CLIA classes to Travel & Tourism articles.
  No matter where we go we are always having to educate others on living with blindness.  I'm glad there are some wonderful people out there who are working with our suppliers and teaching them about blindness and how to work with the blind community.  We all have to advocate for ourselves, but there are some very knowledgable people who are out there training, teaching, and advising our travel suppliers on how to make our next travel experience an enjoyable and relaxing one.  Thank you for all you do. - Tracie

"Making Your Travel Dreams Come True No Matter What the Obstacles"

Tracie Inman, Independent Contractor
http://www.Inmantravel.com
904-372-0644
reservations at inmantravel.com

Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose Travel
CST - #1018299-10