[Travelandtourism] NFB Travel & Tourism Monthly Meeting January 24th at 8PM Eastern

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 17:30:23 UTC 2014

Hello members and non-members of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division, a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind.
Our January meeting is Wednesday, January 24th at 8PM Eastern Time.  We need your participation, many of you registered for the division at convention and during the year and many of you do not participate.
We will be discussing Washington Seminar, National Convention, our 2nd Annual Fundraiser Trip, we will have treasurer and secretary reports and more!
The Board cannot do it alone.
To call in for the call and this is for all our calls for the division is (805) 360-1000 and the access code is 871517#
We will be introducing you to our new Treasurer, and discussing ideas for our convention.
Thank you.
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blindcherylandmaxx at hotmail.com631-236-5138

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama