[Travelandtourism] Find out who will be guests at NFB Travel & Tourism

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 14:09:30 UTC 2014

Good morning everyone!
Tonight at 8pm Eastern Time is the monthly national division meeting of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division.
We have a great meeting tonight, and we hope you all can make it. Please if you are not on the talk list yet and not reading your e-mails then you are out of the loops
8pm Eastern, call in number is (805) 360-1000 and the access code is 871517#
Tonight we will be talking about:
Washington, DC SeminarNational Convention and the guests we have lined for our meeting2nd Annual Fundraiser, this year it is to Nashville, TN Country Music USA October 6-10, 2014and so much more
If you need help registering for the list, I posted that information yesterday when I put happy birthday to Maurice.

Find out more!
Thank you.
Cheryl Echevarria

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama