[Travelandtourism] Find out who will be guests at NFB Travel & Tourism

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 21:40:10 UTC 2014

Of course, oh yes FYI, John Pare, Jr. has agreed to do our show on February 5th about the ACTA Legislation we are trying to pass.
Are you on that new New York Talk List give me a call tomorrow if you can.
Were you with David and the others in the Advisory Board Meeting.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama