[Travelandtourism] big snow storm

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 31 09:21:14 UTC 2014

Hi, all,
Colorado is getting hit by a big snow storm.
When I took Odie out around 11:00 last night which I normally do, the wind was whipping the snow around and blowing it sideways: good grounds for a blizzard possibly.
So far, over 100 flights have been canceled at DIA.
Only place I'm doing tomorrow will be the bank and that's it.
Odie will stay home in the nice warm apartment as I won't be away too long.
He wasn't too happy having to go outside for business in the snow.
Hope everyone and their furry partners are staying safe.
Bibi and son Odie