[Travelandtourism] Statler Center

Cherylandmaxx Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 01:16:41 UTC 2014

We had them speak at convention.  I have not gone there but I do know 2 people who have gone there and the loved it. One works as a travel agent one works for Sheraton in reservations but they are to busy to work on the list.  The have an 85 percent placement rate. I will post tomorrow to speak to them heading to bed

Cheryl Echevarria
Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com
Echevarriatravelblog.com
631-456-5394
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

Hello All,
Has any of you attended the Statler Center for Hospitality?
If so, how was your experience and what type of job setting do you currently work in?
I'm interested in attending but would love to hear from graduates of the center!
Thanks,
Amy H.